Oh Lord I'm about to be sacked- Leicester

Like the title says my job is on the line. Season one we failed to meet expectation, and season two started with promise of fulfilling the promotional dream. Having won all our friendlies handily, and an 8-0-0 start we've dropped three straight including Leeds, AC Milan, and another relegated club the name escapes me. Going into Crystal I've been told another loss could mean a bleak future in Leicester.

Well.... We drew 0-0 and I haven't hit the continue button yet, but if they don't need/want my services then I'll pack my bags and head on to greener pastures. Barnsley came to my aid with praise so it's good to know im loved somewhere.

Like the title says my job is on the line. Season one we failed to meet expectation, and season two started with promise of fulfilling the promotional dream. Having won all our friendlies handily, and an 8-0-0 start we've dropped three straight including Leeds, AC Milan, and another relegated club the name escapes me. Going into Crystal I've been told another loss could mean a bleak future in Leicester.

Well.... We drew 0-0 and I haven't hit the continue button yet, but if they don't need/want my services then I'll pack my bags and head on to greener pastures. Barnsley came to my aid with praise so it's good to know im loved somewhere.

Why are you playing AC Milan? I'm assuming your still in the championship?

I had this with my Blackpool squad last season, i was 19th and they told me I needed a win vs. Arsenal at the Emirates or i'd be taking a trip to job centre.

Low and behold, I lost 2-1 and 1 season later I'm unbeaten with the mighty seasiders in 10 games in the prem and beating the likes of Man Utd 4-0. :p

If you don't trust it, save first then see what happens?

Matt

I just got sacked at West Ham about 3 minutes ago. A stupid tycoon took over the club in July gave me 80 million to buy players with and a minimum expectation of win the preier league. Of course I can't acquire and gel a bunch of world class players in 1 month.....so I was sitting 15th in November and they fired me. Lovely......there is 3 months of my life I will never get back.

I too would like this mystery solved

correction* Leeds 0-1, Sunderland 1-4, Aston Villa 1-3 (teams in bold relegated). A 0-0 draw vs. Crystal Palace is where we stand with a home game; if they still want me :( against Coventry.

My tactis is 4-2-3-1 backline defenders, ultra defensive CM's, a supporting advanced playmaker flanked by 2 inside attacking forwards, and a poacher.

Perhaps a few tips are in order?

I just got sacked at West Ham about 3 minutes ago. A stupid tycoon took over the club in July gave me 80 million to buy players with and a minimum expectation of win the preier league. Of course I can't acquire and gel a bunch of world class players in 1 month.....so I was sitting 15th in November and they fired me. Lovely......there is 3 months of my life I will never get back.

what year did the tycoon take over?

You spent £80m and in November you were hovering above the relegation zone? Who did you waste the money on?

You spent £80m and in November you were hovering above the relegation zone? Who did you waste the money on?

I didn't spend much of the 80 million because I really didn't get a chance to. I had basically 1 month of transfer window time, and it very difficult to convince any big name players to come to you within that timeframe. It was similar to what happend to Man City in that it took some time to arrange for transfers of good players. I did pay over the top prices for a couple guys but they hadn't even settled by the time I was canned.

Archived