19 Goal game :)

Was Man City, more about the excitement than anything else, this was one of the more entertaining games I’ve played so far, although I blame myself for not organising penalties takers correctly, to many defenders stepped up when my midfield are all relatively decent penalties takers.

Why did you sign Jonny Evans?

I know Jonny Evans probably isn't the best CD in the game my defence was the weakest part of the team, I wanted a player that had decent leadership (15) and his overall form average (7.50) was a lot higher than anyone else in my defence while he was playing for Man U that is, so took the gamble, he's actually been doing pretty well, although I did pay over the odds for him 20.5mill cough.

Current form has been 8-7-8-8-7 I also bought Gerard Pique who has also started to play amazing although 38mill, in fact you’ve just made me realise I’ve spent 243mill in players in one and a bit seasons.

Also Marc if she does see it, the first season I kicked them out of the FA cup in the early stages, Alex Ferguson also retired, and I like to think I had something to do with that ha ha

Jonny Evans and Rafael are always winning world player of the year in my game... which is lame because ManU hasn't won a thing and I had much better players at Liverpool. Hell, I have 2 DML's that are better players at freaking Cheltenham!

I was managing what i would call SuperCrewe(Fabregas,Ozil,Aguero etc, Sugar Daddy effect) against Newcastle U in my second season(PSP). Had lost 1-0 to them at the 3rd round the previous season(4th round this time, if i remember right). 1-1 score(cant remmeber the scorers though) lost 11-10 on pens after Lioris had missed his pen and Harper scored.

Ivan in Singapore

• SI Staff
Wish I had my 22-23 penalties shoot out saved

At one point i was "OHH FFS hurry up lol"

Yeah those are REALLY rare - but its weird, I always start off biting finger nails, then progress through to the 'oh god my defenders are taking them .... until finally, FOR GODS SAKE SOMEONE MISS .... also why do these things always occur at the least convenient moment, for instance while I'm on a tube train and need to get off shortly etc. ;)

Archived