Possible to poach a smaller managerial job?

Background- Just finished my 4th season with Spurs, during which i have won the league twice, one champions league title and an FA cup.

I'd have no problems with getting a big job if it becomes available, however, what i'd really like is to go to Paris st. Germain(whom i support), and revolutionise the club, as they have been languishing in mid table for years and it's be a great project. If i got into FMRTE and shorten their managers contract, and then resign from Tottenham, how possible is it that PSG would offer me the job upon application? Would they figure me too expensive(i'm on 5.2 million a year but would obviously be a free agent and take much much less)?

you could take over PSG and retire right away then apply with your real manager, although the compensation might put them off, could also try retiring.

I actually did what your saying in the last version, started at AC, then Dortmund then went to PSG, was great fun!

I moved from Real Madrid after winning everything and being on 220k a week to Velez on 3.4k a week. I just resigned from Real Madrid and applied for the job and got it. However this was on FM10 not sure if it's been changed that much or at all for FM11.

you could take over PSG and retire right away then apply with your real manager, although the compensation might put them off, could also try retiring.

I actually did what your saying in the last version, started at AC, then Dortmund then went to PSG, was great fun!

Yeah, maybe add human manager to psg, retire, resign from Spurs then apply for job....

Archived