Has anyone done this? The ultimate season

I thought of this during a lesson in school, has anyone won all possible trophies in a season. If u are playing in england it would look like this:

Premier League

FA Cup

League Cup

Community Shield

Champions League

UEFA Super Cup

World club championship

Has anyone won all this in the same season? If so you are the ultimate manager.

Has this hppened in real also?

I thought of this during a lesson in school, has anyone won all possible trophies in a season. If u are playing in england it would look like this:

Premier League

FA Cup

League Cup

Community Shield

Champions League

UEFA Super Cup

World club championship

Has this hppened in real also?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Simme:

Premier League

FA Cup

League Cup

Community Shield

Did it in FM'07, but also had the reserve league, U-18 league and youth cup.

icon_wink.gif

Champions League

UEFA Super Cup

World club championship

Has this hppened in real also? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, i have achieved this although it was as celtic so no community shield.

Also IRL in 1967 Celtic won every competition available that they entered.

Scottish League

Scottish Cup

Scottish League Cup

European Cup

Glasgow Cup (no longer exists)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Simme:

Premier League

FA Cup

League Cup

Community Shield

Champions League

UEFA Super Cup

World club championship

Nearly.. my current season I lost out on penalties in the FA Cup semis, and due to play my Champions League semi 2nd leg just now. Already won the Premier League, League Cup and Super Cup. Got the COPA America with Brazil to come in the summer too

Premier League

FA Cup

League Cup

Community Shield

Champions League

UEFA Super Cup

World club championship

Plenty of times in FM06 and FM07. Yet to play in the English leagues in 08.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VonBlade:

Yep. So many times I wish they'd add new competitions to win. So many times consequetively that I'm bored rigid and waiting for my main squad to retire. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude. Why do you play this game?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nick...:

Dude. Why do you play this game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because I love to build a squad of winning youngsters. Then once I've played them for five years I'm bored, but in another seven or eight years I can go again. Yes I could just keep restarting but I am bored of knowing who is great and who isn't.

Although I mainly play the game because I've played it since the first one on the Ami. And I like games I can "play" whilst watching TV or browing the net.

VB

I actually did this on Fm08 with Blackburn. It was 2030 (I think). The game is MUCH easier that far into the future. I could never do it in the first few seasons, no matter who I start with.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Starr_Man5:

The best I've done in England is Runner-Up in the community sheild.

Which, on reflection, is the eqivalent of coming 3rd in a boxing match. icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol

and yes, ive managed to do that once, but then again i am Liverpool and it doesn't take as much work as the guy who did it in Iceland icon_eek.gif

I won the quadruple (every competition we entered) once in Scotland with Ross County in CM 03/04, but no other times. Winning mickey mouse cups like World Club Championship and European Super Cup in the same season requires that you won the Champions League in the previous season which I didn't so we weren't in them (+ the former didn't exist in 03/04 I don't think).

If I were to win everything in a single season I imagine it would be a very boring game though (or just huge amounts of luck). To win every cup competition requires that you are so far superior to your opponents that it is never in doubt (or the luck which you can't take credit for anyway)

Archived