New Stadium Issue

At the start of the first season I requested a new stadium which the board agreed and it said the planning would take a year, which was fine and then at the end of the first season the bar was increased to may 2014 and still said it was in the planning stage which was a bit annoying but thought at some point it would tell me planning was over but at the end of my second season it still says its in the planning stage and has put another year on the completion date (now may 2015) is this normal?

Planning for stadiums can take YEARS in real life. For all different kind of reasons.

This happened to me on my save but then they found out the council wouldn't allow it. The season after we announced our move in a few years to a new stadium. :)

If that's the case they should add something where you get a yearly news update telling you how its going, even if its just saying they are still looking for somewhere and the planning is ongoing, not just leave you completely in the dark.

On games where I haven't been Chelsea there new stadium always get built in 2014 it just seems to be when I control them this happens

It's a bug and it probably won't get fixed in time for the new patch, but who knows

what are you basing that on?

I think they have said previous there are issues with the display when it comes to planning of stadiums but the stadiums should be built eventually, it should take 2-3 years to plan a stadium.

Archived