Help me please!!

I Am currently West Ham United My team Consists of these players..

GoalKeepers -

Roy Carrol

Steven Harper

Oscar Ustari

Defenders -

Anton Ferdinand

Daniel Gabbidon

Pascal Chimbonda

Callum Davenport

Finnan

Paul Konchesky

Midfielders -

Yossi Benayoun

Katan

Matthew Etherington

Hayden Mullins

Mark Noble

Nigel Reo-Coker

Strikers -

Dean Ashton

Marlon Harewood

Dirk Kuyt

Teddy Sheringham

I want to know who i should sell or buy to improve my squad to challenge europe!

I Am currently West Ham United My team Consists of these players..

GoalKeepers -

Roy Carrol

Steven Harper

Oscar Ustari

Defenders -

Anton Ferdinand

Daniel Gabbidon

Pascal Chimbonda

Callum Davenport

Finnan

Paul Konchesky

Midfielders -

Yossi Benayoun

Katan

Matthew Etherington

Hayden Mullins

Mark Noble

Nigel Reo-Coker

Strikers -

Dean Ashton

Marlon Harewood

Dirk Kuyt

Teddy Sheringham

I want to know who i should sell or buy to improve my squad to challenge europe!

it's a fairly good team how much do you have to spend and your only signing is dirk kuyt which everyone has heard of look for new talent like go to a country and look for a player to fill a postion you need you can find good keepers in netherlands (the dutch) a good few midfielders in france and for a forward try brazil and defenders i'm not to sure maybe france again but not sure . also look for some free agents most won't be fit for the prem but you will get a few ... hopefully i ushually start in the championship so there class some may be for you.

your strikers are good if you score enough goals like 2 a game then thats all right but if you need one i would recomend is ljuboja he scores 15 - 25 a season good year 25+ depends who you play him with at liverpool he got them goals never needed him anywhere else in midfield there are some good free agents but for all perstions do a search with filtered just INTERESTED as they are easyer to sign in contract negotiations and always sort to age you have some young and expierenced players so you want a few more youngsters such as ... i'm not quite sure look in the championship you get young players who will make the step up and have a value of 10 mill plus so you get about 6 million profit as a ok player will cost 2million good 4 million what do you need most

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by toftyboy444:

it's a fairly good team how much do you have to spend and your only signing is dirk kuyt which everyone has heard of look for new talent like go to a country and look for a player to fill a postion you need you can find good keepers in netherlands (the dutch) a good few midfielders in france and for a forward try brazil and defenders i'm not to sure maybe france again but not sure . also look for some free agents most won't be fit for the prem but you will get a few ... hopefully i ushually start in the championship so there class some may be for you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Am i right in saying that he also signed Finnan as well as Kuyt icon_wink.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Altidore of Metro stars(just one of those names icon_mad.gif......) signed him at 15 with Liverpool because of injuries had to play him he scored 19 goals in around 25 games and his stats werent that good but by the age of 21 he is a world beater on mine.

Archived