morale

Just a thought but having played FML for a number of years now and i have 3 teams in various game worlds the game has evolved some good some bad. At the moment i and i suspect quiet a few others in various game worlds are struggling with the morale issue in that it has to much of an impact on the game IE yesterday i had 75% of my team on superb all dark green arrows now this morning i played a leauge match and instantlly the players morale was shot to bits as in only a hand full had light green arrows and the rest went to yellow meaning okay now i find and i am sure lots of others do to it is very hard to get the team morale back up to all dark green arrows as your team starts to struggle and winning matches becomes harder everyday therefore would it not make sence to tone the effect on morale down a bit so its more graduale in decline and the same when it increases or add morale boost to cpu challenges as cpu challenges are quiet hard to complete anyway and the fact that we no longer have a morale skill to learn and boost players morale.

in short i and 100% of the people who pay to play FML would be greatful if this could be looked at as it is a more enjoyable game when your team are playing well even if they lose when playing well which happens it would be more enjoyable game to play.

regards ....................................

chris keeler (Aberystwyth Town)

Archived