FM 2011 With Patch 11.2.1 Keeps Crashing

Hey Guys Iv been playing FM for 2years now since FM 2010 and was very happy with it, had no problems at all.

So i was naturally excited to get FM 2011, but as everybody has seen it hasn't lived up to its hype which iv been disappointed in.

but anyway my problem has been every time i play the game, maybe before i go and start a match to during a match or after a match itll come up with a crash dumps message and just quit out of the game, now this happens about every second to third game and it has just started to **** me right off.

Iv updated all the steam and graphics drivers that im supposed to but it never changes anything. Im also playing a large database with Burnley in my 3rd season which i promoted them to the EPL. I just want the crashing to stop so i can enjoy the game like i did with FM 2010.....

Thanx Guys for any help

I have had FM2011 crash a few times. Personally i have not played it since just after the 11.2.1 patch was release. I am waiting for the next patch which i hope will fix the issues and the silly transfer costs - i.e. agent fees and sign on fees. Think they really spoil the game. Would be interesting to see if SI will release any pre-patch notes on what they are fixing in it.

I presume you have updated everything like graphics, direct x. Download gamebooster and use that. It stops certain applications from running in the background whilst you are playing ad you can turn it off after. It may or may not help but does no harm intrying, i use it and have no probs.

Hope you get it sorted

Archived