A few questions concerning scouting......

I am in my third season, and this is my first time playing FM. I am managing Spurs and I have run into a few questions about how to use scouts.

I have a Brazilian scout. I sent him to Brazil and he can't find anyone. He has pretty good potential attributes too. I don't know if this is a function of the time of year I send him, or whether it has to do with the countries I checked off when I started the game. I'm assuming if you send them in the off season they aren't going to find anyone yes?

Or is this a function of the fact that I'm EPL team and there is just not that much quality in some of these regions for them to bother?

Any help would be appreciated and if you have any tips on how you scout that would be great.

Finished 2nd in the EPL after second season, and bagged the EURO cup too. HEH.

So my scout has a determination of 13, not bad. Brazil's national division is in my game. At least its tracking results. I think that was my problem, as their season starts in the summer (summer for the Northern hemisphere). But all my scouts were begging to go to south america during the winter. I'll be more careful this time and keep them in Europe.

Archived