REALLY Funny Glitch.

Ok Ok, i didnt find this one and im not using it again, But it was really funny.

1) If you have FMM Start it up

2) Load your FM Game

3) Click Load on FMM

4) Search your strikers name ( Eg. Robbie Keane )

5) Continue untill you have to submit your team for a match

6) Set your players fitness to 32500

7) Save and play the match

icon_biggrin.gif

Dont keep using it, But it is funny, Do it to a really slow player, Lol.

Anyways. I didnt find it.

Ok Ok, i didnt find this one and im not using it again, But it was really funny.

1) If you have FMM Start it up

2) Load your FM Game

3) Click Load on FMM

4) Search your strikers name ( Eg. Robbie Keane )

5) Continue untill you have to submit your team for a match

6) Set your players fitness to 32500

7) Save and play the match

icon_biggrin.gif

Dont keep using it, But it is funny, Do it to a really slow player, Lol.

Anyways. I didnt find it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pooman2279:

guys relax, its just a joke thats all. As long as no one abuses it then why not have fun with it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by theincrediblehulk:

I'm going to try this now. Jack Edwards, if this doesnt work, watch your back! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try 29634 if it dosen't work.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Cattermole and Denilson? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, don't be foolish, it was Healy and Bullard icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by theincrediblehulk:

arsenal_2111

Just done your GK upfront thing mate. Won the match 2-1 (same match where I won 19-0 up above).

I put 2 GK's upfront (Mannone and Frey). They had a total of 17 shots between them, 1 on target and they scored a total of 0 goals!! icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shame. That would have been good if it had of worked!

thanks for trying it thoughicon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rohan The Barbarian:

I discovered another one. If you edit your player's PA (might be CA, can't remember which) to above 1000, then anytime they get the ball they will shoot for goal, regardless of where they are.

A lot of chances get wasted, but the odd 100+ yard goal is entertaining enough icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> That sound brill is it just for 1 match though?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DiscoStu94:

Don't use txt language guys, some members aren't from England, and have trouble understanding it.

FMM is an in-game modifier, try the editor hideaway for this. You can change the fitness with FMM. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even the English can't understand it!

this bug is really a bug... i knew about it like a month ago...

for best results use 32500 - 32700

If you use higher like 60000, the player will be very tired like 10% condition when starting the match... sine there is no way to turn it off except substituting the player... when starting with a really low condition... if the player condition goes below 0% the game will crash...

Archived