iphone Editor

Hi Marc

Absolutely loving the latest version FMi 2011 and being able to play my favourite game on iphone. I was wondering what are the chances of there being an editor provided to edit team/player data prior to starting a new game.

As a fan of my local team FC United it would be great to be able to put them in plus make tweaks to players according to personal preference.

I have no technical knowledge so not sure how big a task it is to do this but to have an editor you could use on PC to sync up with the iphone prior to starting a game would fantastic.

Appreciate any comments. Thanks.

• SI Staff

At present its unfortunately not possible - BUT I wouldn't discount it from happening at some point in the future (I've opened up the save game area so that you can access the save games and game configuration files in the lat update) ... but please do bear in mind that it wouldn't be a small job and there are a LOT of ideas and requests flying around, until my clones older I've only got two arms and one head so it'll take a while for me to do everything I want to ;)

I would have to think that, with access to the save games and config files, a save game editor is possible. But, then again, I know next to nothing about this sort of thing. Anyone here know enough to play around with this a bit, and see what would be possible?

• SI Staff
But it would be possible to edit save game files? given you have the knowledge to code it etc?

I know it is possible to edit Logos but as far as im aware your iPhone has to be jailbroken right?

Its NOT possible to add logo's into the game without editing the actual application itself - if you do manage to get access to the application area on your phone chances are all you'll do is mess up the games stability if you start changing things around.

Archived