Defined Player Searching

Possibly a stupid idea or might be available now without me searching.

When searching for a player rather than looking straight out for attributes of a player for a certain position ie; Complete Forward or Poacher. Was thinking that when you search for a position ie; Striker or Midfield that you could search by specific roles like playmaker or advanced forward or stopper etc instead of AML, SC, DL.

Maybe its just lazy but it saves searching by attribute after attribute and would help the gamers who struggle to fill the best positions for their team.

You can save your search filters.

So would only need to do this once. Set up a search for the attributes you want for the specific role and then save it.

Do it for all the other roles.

You can then view them as filters just as you can at the moment for the Defensive, Technical, Physical, Attacking and Mental default searches.

I do this when I am searching for youngsters, I set the search to look for u18s with whatever attributes I need for a position. You can set up any number of combinations to these search filters.

You can save your search filters.

So would only need to do this once. Set up a search for the attributes you want for the specific role and then save it.

Do it for all the other roles.

You can then view them as filters just as you can at the moment for the Defensive, Technical, Physical, Attacking and Mental default searches.

I really did not know you can do that, cheers mate that will help, can you save it so you can use them on a new game etc like tactics?

Archived