Your best achievement on FM11 so far?

Hey people, this thread is a positive thread for FM players to feel good about themselves and the game and share their best achievement. It can be anything, doesn't have to necessarily be winning a trophy/trophies. For me it was my 101 game unbeaten streak in the league (I'm Ajax). There were times I was close to losing it as you can guess; its impossible to dominate every game regardless of wether you have the best team or not but somehow my team refused to buckle even when playing poor and lose, till Vitesse finally beat me 2-1 and deservedly so. So fellow FM'ers, share your feats.

So far in FM11 I've got Gateshead into the Championship with back to back promotions from the blue square prem.

Gone back to my FM10 Oxford save though as i just enjoy FM10 more. In that save i'm going for my 6th premier league title and my second champions league crown and am in the year 2024.

Literally just finished my first ever perfect league season, played 38, won 38 with Chelsea, scored 118 goals and conceded 9. Took me until the 2017/18 season though.

Always wanted to do that closest ever was 36 wins and 2 draws.

For me it has to be when I finished 2nd with Sunderland in the first season signing Bassong and Jenas in the first window and adding Jagielka and Wilson in January. Had loads of luck fluking some wins against teams who played a hell of a lot better than we did. Just relied on the pace and Bent and Gyan up front setting 6 outfield players to defend and 4 to attack.

Winning 4league titles in a row, along with a hatrick of Champions League's in a row and picking up 2 supercups, 1 FA cup and 2 Club world championships.

FM10 was a perfect season with Rangers. Going to go back to that game and try for ten in a row!

Well mine doesn't meet the heights of some of the posts here but then I am only 9 games into my second season with Woking in the BSS using Sunday league rep.

My only real achievement (if you can call it that) was after taking over midway through season 1 with the team 2nd from bottom was keeping them up.

I replaced the entire playing and back-room staff including the reserves and under 18's with 27 Free transfer signings. Finished 15th.

I am at the start of season 4 with AC Milan in my current save. My greatest achievment so far has to be getting rid of pretty much all of the golden oldies on massive wages and still wining the league with a pretyy much new team.

Internazionale 1-1 M. Tel-Aviv

Played for quite a while with 10 men and only conceded the equaliser from a deflected long shot late on.

M. Tel-Aviv 3-3 Barcelona

Led 3-1 for a long time and only injuries and inferior fitness levels robbed us of a famous victory.

With Liverpool, about 5 seasons in, winning 41 games in a row, and not losing for 71. That's in all competitions though.

In the League, that corresponded to winning 31 in a row, and not losing in 73.

Just checked my game, I lost one game in the 2014/15 season, that was a dead rubber Champs league game against Celtic. I drew 5 games in the first half of the season, then won every game from New Years Eve till the end of the season. The streak only ended next season when I lost to Arsenal in early December. Was gutted that I didn't go a full calendar without defeat.

Literally just finished my first ever perfect league season, played 38, won 38 with Chelsea, scored 118 goals and conceded 9. Took me until the 2017/18 season though.

Wow congratulations. A perfect season is one of my main target accomplishments left. Best i've done is 33 wins and 1 draw, not comparable to your feat with a better standard league even if I do get the 34 wins in the future.

I made it to the CL final in my first season (Ajax), but lost 0:1 after extra time to Arsenal.

Wow nice. My first season was a flop coming sixth! Just about managed to avoid the sack and took me till season 5 to make my first CL Final.

Signing Victor Obinna for Southampton, second season after being promoted to the Championship. Teaching him how to overhead kick, and him scoring one away at Old Trafford, first game in the third season after being promoted again. Won 1-0.

hard to pick one, but I will have to go with the recent 2-1 super cup win over Inter with Roma (first season), why is this one so special you may ask? we was having an even game up until the 69th min (the score line being 1-1) where Simplicio got sent of and Borriello got vocal over the ref decision and promptly picked up a secound yellow, this make me rejig my tactics into an 4-2-1-1 formation bring of Totti for Vucinic who nets the wining goal. this in turn make me pull back into a narrow diamond with no strikers bringing on Burdisso as dm to see the game out

Beating reigning champions manchester united 2 - 1 with port vale after going a goal down in the fa cup final. my squad cost less than £1m and earned £129k. it was my first season in the premiership. i finished 12th that season and manchester united finished 2nd 2 points behind arsenal.

thats amazing how did you do that? i remember once on fm08 i played with ultra defensive n won 29/29 games but then i play youngsters for the remaining fixture

do you mind telling how you defend only 9 goal conceded is awesome, i never had that achievement park the tank lol

I have 2 getting Gateshead into the Championship it took 5 seasons then I was relegated :( Still was a good save.

Has to be my current Liverpool game have employed a 451 attacking formation and am dominating all fronts in my first season have lost one game to a dodgy penalty at Tottenham. I cant complain though!

The replies and achievements are great guys. Glad people have contributed and it helps prove that FM11 is a great game to play if you know what your doing and that you can achieve great things. Hopefully a lot of the people with negative views of the game (mainly based in their own frustrations) will be inspired by some of the stuff that's been listed here so far. *Note* I'm not saying it's perfect, just that it's a great game in the grand scheme of things.

So far it's getting Salisbury promoted into the BSP through the play-offs having only just scraped the last spot on the final day. This was in my second season, having taken over halfway through the previous year when they were in the relegation zone. (Before that I was fired twice from Droylsden and Northwich, but I am trying to forget them!)

Archived