Something for 2012

In my games I have a very similar approach to Wenger in terms of playing a 'kids' team in the League and FA cup games. I am always looking for youngster and the next big thing. Now what my suggestion for fm12 would be the ability for your coaches to suggest to you a youngster who could do with some game time or one who is showing good promise. Now I have had a look/never come across this in the game and think it would make a good addition.

I think you kind of get that already, with the Ass man being able to suggest a players current CA, PA and the best youth 11 etc.

Although its a good idea, I dont think its worthwhile taking judgement calls like this out of the game. I know you still can make a different call, but right now its like this. >>>Playing some minnow>will find a kid or 2 to blood>look at the things and make the decision.

If the Ass man starts suggesting it, really takes the whole decision part out of it.

I'm sure I've seen something like this before - A backroom advice item saying "player a has been doing well in training, it might be worth giving him a run in the first team"

I only vaguely remember it though, so it clearly doesn't happen often enough.

Yeh you see it the odd time. But it doesn't make enough appearances to be useful.

I'd like to see a comprehensive report of players in training each week. Who played well, who didn't, who's stats went up and went down, who is training hard, who isn't, etc.

Archived