Cannot for the life of me loan out my players

I have players who are rated at a PA of 4.5 stars and currently either 1.5 or 2 stars and rated good for my league. But i offer them out and set that i will pay 100% of the wages and NO takers, no one is even interested in them(im at Barcelona so they are compared to stars). Does anyone else have this problem too??

I have no problems loaning my players out. I offer them out for 0% etc. and some offers generally come back somewhere inbetween 0% - 50% wage contribution which is reasonable. It helps a lot if the player has a history of good average rating in competitive games. (This is where feeder clubs are good!). I had a decent Left Back loaned out to my feeder club for half a season, and had an average rating of 7.2. The following season, Getafe came in and offered me 500k and 100% wage contribution. Better than getting nothing, not to mention he gets a lot better exposure. Luckily he is still performing above 7 rating there so he isn't getting benched in the BBVA.

Though I tried loaning out Villalva and no one wanted him which surprised me. So I sent him to a feeder club in Erdervise, so next season I expect good offers for him (getting 7.4 avg rating).

Problem is i have like 15 players to loan out, cant send them all too the one club :\ and whats to say the club will even register them for the comp? Where if u put them up for loan and are taking as a "important first teamer"(or what ever it says) they get registered 100% of the time

hah, thats why you need plenty feeder clubs! I currently have Ipswich, Doncaster, Vitesse and Shef. Utd. I allocate loanee's appropriately and they tend to all get playing time. (or at least a lot more than they would at my club).

I noticed one thing that is really making it hard to loan players, if you offer someone and some team is willing to accept what you asked, the player will probably reject it, but if that same team makes the first move without us having to offer the player, he will accept it. It seems they don't want to feel like they are being offered or something like that..

That's what been happening most of the times in my save anyway (i'm in 2025).

Archived