Transfering Player pics and data folder to another PC

Having recently upgraded to FM 2011 ive speant a good while transfering over my player pics, logos, kits and such. Ive been promosing my mate for some time I will put my collection onto his system. I have copied my data file ( for the pitch changes - balls, nets etc and fake names etc ) from program files to my external Hard drive along with my Sports Interactive folder from my documents which contains player pics and backgrounds. My mate has purchased the game and patched up to 11.2.1. Could I in theroy just copy the data file to program files and the sports interactive folder to his my documents and all will be fine? We are both using discs so Steam not involved.

Cheers

As long as you copy the exact content you have, and then put it into the exact same folders (just on is computer) it should be fine and he should have all your cool add ons.

Remember to set your preferences in game for skins n stuff :)

• 1 year later...

This bumping of a 14-month old thread is quite random.

It's just a case of transferring stuff from your 'old' PC to the current one, maintaining the same folder structure. Done it many times on many system and not had any problems. Just make sure you know WHERE the folders/files were originally so that you copy them over to the same location :thup:

Archived