Is this a bug? Training facilities upgrade

I asked my board to upgrade youth training facilities and they accepted, planning was completed and the facilities will be ready within 3 months more game time. I asked the board to upgrade my main training facilities and they accepted. Planning was set to be finished by 20 Aug 2015, and it's now 30 Aug 2015 and it's stuck on planning. Anyone have any idea why?

GRRRR some people make life so much harder, it's a simple question asking if anyone knows if SI inted on fixing it.

If you don't know, just don't answer it

we dont know, SI do not release a list of what they are looking at and what they are changing, hence my suggestion, search for the problem and see if there is a thread about it, if not, put a thread in the right place along with as much details as you can and someone from SI will get back to you, if its a known bug they will inform you if not they will thank you for the info and save game and they will hopefully add it to the list of things they are working on. They wont do this if the thread is in the GD forum.

My answer is nothing to do with attitude or anything like that its just the way it works on here.

no mate i think youl find that guy will NEVER get a decent answer on here because of his attitude and aproach to other people and si on here. and yes , yes i do know thank you very much

whereas your reply has really helped get the answer he was looking for, thanks for that.

First of all I didnt know if it was a bug, that's why I asked. And now I know it's a bug there's hardly any use to open another thread on the matter, since the answer was answered by someone else. Dude take a chill pill.

Anyway thanks to those who confirmed it's a known issue and it IS a bug.

milnerpoint: you post was as useless to me as my thread was to you. And posting in the GD forum got me exactly where i 'wanted to go'

Archived