My right back problem....

Good morning all.

I have a question that i would like to ask.....

When i am picking my team for a match i go by form and then condiction, now

i have a natural right back who is 98% fit, and a centre back who is accomplished

in a right back posistion with 98% fitness too, the centre back is in better form

and isnt able to play at centre back for me as i have already filled those posistions

in so what i'm asking is....

Which of the two do i select for right back? Is it wise to play the centre back there?

Thanks

Depends on the way you want the back to play. If you want an attacking fullback then your centre back won't do (unless he somehow has good attributes for that).

I agree with Mr T. I have excactly the same situation. When I play against a very strong team; I pick my CB as RB. When I play an easy-win game I pick my RB to play.... It is up to you and up to the match you'll play...

It depends on the players. For example if the centre back is very much a centre back but who can also cover right back I wouldn't choose him over an established right back. I like green on my teamsheet, bright green. Bright shiny green.

I guess this comes from playing FIFA Ultimate team and trying to get the green links between players up as high as possible.

Archived