With 11.2 i see too many red cards,

My players seem to be getting injured a lot less after I took over at a much bigger club (with better staff and facilities).

Even still, the amount of players who have to be subbed off due to injury in the first halves of matches is absurd.

How often do you see a player in your real life team being subbed off in the first half? I support ManYoo, so obviously my team has world class physios, fitness coaches, and facilities. Players getting subbed off in the first half happens maybe 3 times a season. And to be fair, all 3 of them are usually Owen Hargreaves.

I've managed Nottingham Forest, and frankly, the amount of first half injuries in matches was a joke. I hadn't bothered signing any new fitness coaches or physios - I simply renewed all the current contracts. I'd estimate that I had around 20 players who needed to be subbed off in the first halves of games, and around 60 at any point in a game, in an average season.

What's the problem there, then? Do I need to sign world class fitness staff? Why wouldn't the stock ones 'do a job'? Obviously now I'll put more effort into signing good staff.

Oh, and regarding red cards: My Nottingham Forest team seemed to have some sort of complex with being in front against top teams. I can remember around five occasions in one season in which my team were winning matches against the big guns before one of them decides to get themselves a straight red card. A second yellow is understandable. It happens. I would even put my hand around their shoulder and give them a little kiss on the head and tell them everything was going to be all right if it was a f*cking second yellow. Even if you're the last defender and you take one for the team like Solskjaer did against Newcastle, I could understand it. But a professional foul in the middle of the pitch when you're 2-1 up at Arsenal in the 70th minute - what's the point?

The game is so addictive but I just wish there was an obvious way of sorting out the issues I'm having with it.

Archived