Spring Rolls

Me and the misses went to Sainsburys, and it was 3 for £5 on chineese meals...

So i picked up Sweet and Sour, and she got Spicy Beef...

Then she said lets get some spring rolls to make up the "3 for £5". Now, i dont really like spring rolls, but if thats what she wants then sure.

Well, we get home and i boot up FM while she cooks tea. LAD. Then when she's serving up she says, "how many spring rolls do you want" so i said "I dont reallly like them" then she got real mad and went all boss eyed saying "we havent got money to waste on spring rolls"

My point is she picked them up

...we're not talking now, mainly because im playing FM and watching MOTD but a little bit bit because of Spring Rolls

Whats your opinion on the matter?

Me and the misses went to Sainsburys, and it was 3 for £5 on chineese meals...

So i picked up Sweet and Sour, and she got Spicy Beef...

Then she said lets get some spring rolls to make up the "3 for £5". Now, i dont really like spring rolls, but if thats what she wants then sure.

Well, we get home and i boot up FM while she cooks tea. LAD. Then when she's serving up she says, "how many spring rolls do you want" so i said "I dont reallly like them" then she got real mad and went all boss eyed saying "we havent got money to waste on spring rolls"

My point is she picked them up

...we're not talking now, mainly because im playing FM and watching MOTD but a little bit bit because of Spring Rolls

Whats your opinion on the matter?

Good result.Now you can go to the pub tomorrow too.

I'll see what i can get, she's under 24 so can go free on a bosman in January...

I'll offer her round the pub tomorrow, see if theres any takers?

Hmm.....whats her agent's patience attribute?

Hmm.....whats her agent's patience attribute?

He seems a nice guy - he was pretty patient when i first bid for her, there wasn't much interest in her though.

I slipped in the 'washing up clause' into the contract so his willingness rating is pretty high. . .

I'm more concerned about getting a return on my investment as her Decision making attribute is terrible

..Hence the spring rolls

My scout rated her at 3 stars and I'm already full in that position. Someone tell the press to stop asking me in press conferences if I'm going to make a bid.

Dude, look at the potential ability, she could be a Vorderman, its there for the world to see...

Please, PLEASE

Dude, look at the potential ability, she could be a Vorderman, its there for the world to see...

Please, PLEASE

There are lots of youngsters with high potential in my league, sorry man, but I gotta count my team out of the chase. Maybe if you get relegated and the price goes down...

Have a private conversation, let her know you are not happy with her recent form and that she should attempt a new technique, although I presume the response would be "I don't think this is going very well, i'm leaving before I say something I might regret."

My scout rated her at 3 stars and I'm already full in that position. Someone tell the press to stop asking me in press conferences if I'm going to make a bid.

All I have to say is sort it out si....

Please, PLEASE

Maybe the problem is your training facilities.....me thinks you need to have a word with the board.

Oh and make sure to tell her 'you have faith' before she cooks and once again when she's doing the dishes :thup:

Archived