All my players unavailable!!!!

I have hardly ever posted on here but tonight I am annoyed and feel I need to post!! I had 15 players unavailable as they were on international duty yet had a game in the league. Im Liverpool and going fairly well but I had to play bottom of the league with not enough players!! I had to call in under 18's and reserves. In the end I got 12 out but had some poor players and some out of position. I actually did quite well but ended up losing 1-0 and I missed a pen but surey this is not right? After so many years of this game being updated and new features added i would have thought something like this would have been fixed in the earlier versions?? Unless im mistakened and there is away to cancel the fixture but i dont believe there is.

Out of pure curiosity but were your players away on international duty for the qualifications or were they friendlies? If they are friendlies then you can withdraw them from the international squads. Seems wierd that the international players would get called away when there are league/cup matches on as well as they are usually arranged around the league/cup matches. I didn't have enough subs for my youth squad for their next league match when there were internationals on but I screwed that up myself by not withdrawing them from the squad. Apart from my own mistakes in not having enough players for a full squad I've never had a problem with international matches :confused:

Out of pure curiosity but were your players away on international duty for the qualifications or were they friendlies? If they are friendlies then you can withdraw them from the international squads. Seems wierd that the international players would get called away when there are league/cup matches on as well as they are usually arranged around the league/cup matches. I didn't have enough subs for my youth squad for their next league match when there were internationals on but I screwed that up myself by not withdrawing them from the squad. Apart from my own mistakes in not having enough players for a full squad I've never had a problem with international matches :confused:

no it is also for quals, its been recognised as a bug and should be in 1.3

I had it happen again to me but this time even worse. Had 27 players gone before my Dutch Cup semi-final. This practically decimated my first team as well as my reserves which is made up of my talented younger players. I still managed to win in the end due to one of my quality strikers being left (thank god!) but its getting beyond ridiculous.

Archived