Decent Replacements for Ageing Players

Hi guys. I am currently playing with A.S. Roma, I'm in the 3rd season and doing pretty well. Won the Trebble in my second season, and already won 3 cups in my third (Italian Super Cup, Euro Super Cup and the Club World Cup). In these 2 1/2 seasons, I got a got a lot of good young promising players for cheap, coz they were transfer listed (ex. Hazard = 6.25M, Sissoko = 5M, Scelotto = Free etc.). I'm a player who focuses A LOT on youths, as you can see, my team is very young (under 30) bar a few players. I do have though, a few players who are over 30 and need a replacement.

To start off, here is my team and tactics:

vet6i1.jpg

Not a bad team I got, but there are a few areas which I want to strengthen.

Right Back:

My right back ain't too bad. I got Cicinho and Bosingwa, who are good, but theyre 32 and 30 years respectively mean they won't last much longer.

Lets look at their stats:

208d9g7.jpg

4ryqs1.jpg

Bosingwa is the better player, rated at 6.5M, while Cicinho is a good cover, who puts in great performances, valued at 1.3M. Imo, Cicinho has to go. Hes an ok player, but with that wage, I can get a much better and younger right back. Bosingwa is still good (though stats are decreasing) and has another 2 years minimum, but if I can get something around 8-9M I'll sell him!

As a replacement, I have no idea who to get! No right back, who meets my criteria (young [20-28], great defensive abilities, fast, around 10M), was found. Was thinking about De Silvestri, but he went to Everton for 10.25M

Recap:

1/2 RBs needed

+-10M

Good speed and defensive abilities

20-28 years old

CL Standard

Centre Back:

I already have 4 good CBs, but as in the right back area, age is getting to them. G. Burdisso and Mexes are still good, but Juan, with his 33 years, is ending his career. I don't think I want to sell him though, cause he is a club legend and is still not bad (assuming he sign a contract with less wage). The other defender I have is N. Burdisso, not bad, but also at 31. Don't need a full replacement for him atm. A bid of 6M for Burdisso would definately tempt me though.

2j2uohz.jpg

PIC BELOW

As a replacement, I casted an eye on Salvatore Bocchetti, a good defender, 24 years of age, not one of the best, but a great backup for Burdisso-Mexes. Is at Rubin, so I will maybe get him at around 7M, and has a low wage, so would probs not want 100k p/w, but more like 50k.

PIC BELOW

Will probs make a move for him,, unless they would want a huge fee. As for a second defender (if I get the required amount for Burdisso) I have no idea. Welcoming any suggestion

Recap:

1/2 CBs

+-10M

Good defensive abilities

22-28 years old

Doesn't have to be top drawer, but must be pretty good

Left Back:

My left back ain't too bad tbh. Riise and Maxwell are not bad players, who put in good performances, but theyre age (and theyre estimated value) tempts me to sell them. Riise is valued at 3.9M, and is not bad. A bid of around 7M would tempt me tough (clubs interested in him already). As for Maxwell, I want to replace him. 31 years, 70k p/w, and not even too good.

PICS BELOW

Once again, I have no targets yet. Just like the other positions, must be young, around 10M. Must have good defensive and speed attributes.

I'm getting these types of offers for Riise, so If I get one to sell, I'll definitely let him go! Don't want to sell him now, but beginning for next season.

PIC BELOW

Recap:

1/2 LBs

Must have good speed/defensive attributes

CL Standard

+-10M

20-28 years

Midfield:

My midfield is one of my best positions, with De Rossi and Sissoko as starters, and Kroos and Pizarro as backups. Pizarro is getting old, his stats are getting worse, and I'm not sure if I want to keep him. He is 33 years old, with a 45k p/w contract, so I'm not sure if I'll keep him as a 5th or not.

PIC BELOW

As a replacement, I'm definitely very interested in Fellaini. A great all-round player, both in attack and defence, and obvious, great heading abilities with that 'fro. 13.25M would be enough to get him (release clause) but would prob ask for around 100k p/w wages. He is young, so I'm definitely very tempted.

PIC BELOW

Recap:

1 CM

All-rounder

+-10M

22-28 years old

Doesn't have to be CL standard, but must hold his own.

Fellaini for 13.25M, yes or no?

Attacking Midfielder (Right):

My AMr is ok, with Schelotto and Taddei as my main players. Schelotto is not bad, young, and already valued at +-7M. Taddei is the weaknes here. 32 years of age with a 40k p/w contract. Stats are pretty gash, Need a replacement. Will probs sell for +-2.5M

PIC BELOW

As a replacement, I was thinking of Alexis Sanchez from Udinese. As far as I can see, there are 2 possible problems, one is hes of Udinese, and they wouldn't want to sell, and he wouldn't want to come to Roma. Might be talking crap, but thats my idea. Apart from that, he has good speed, technical and creativity, but the lack of Mental and defending abilities, worries me a bit. 15M for that? Not too sure tbh.

PIC BELOW

Recap:

1 AMr

Good attacking + creativity + speed

+- 10M

20-28 years old

CL Standard

Sanchez for 15M. Yes or no?

ANYWAYS, thats it guys! Think I wrote enough xD Hope you got exactly what i need, and I hope I did a good job talking about the positions, and types of players I need.

Thanks in advance

P.S. Posted this on FM-base [hence why i do PLEASE NOTE at times] but I got 0 replies Hope I get more here

Also, i had to post pics below because 4 pics is the most I can put

Archived