Liverpool Board Take over?

It seem like forever of waiting my board take over and not only that....when my first season was finished and I was looking forward to my Tranfer funds but it only £10m :(

Does anyone know the board take over? It is Second season or third season they take over :( ?

I am hoping it is Second season(which what I am playing right now) that they do Take over :D

Signing some Good players for £10m isnt easy to do when they demand High Wages :( which is problem for me

I think it depends which patch you are on as to whether or not the takeover has already taken place. Just have a look and see who your Chairman is.

Also, the finances in future seasons will change dependant on your success and how much has been spent previously. As with the post above, I got a new stadium but it wasn't until 2016.

I am on the latest Patch and I havnt got clue who Richard Murray( yup My chairman!).

http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/4924122/img/Anonymous/EH.png

He pump just £10m to my club for start of Second season and I have yet to spend it.

I think take over will come and when it is ready :)

I have snap up two loan signing which are Esteban Granero(he can play the whole Midfield positions!) and Roque Santa Cruz(he is doing very well by scoring 3 Goals in 4 Games and I hope it does carry on :) )

I am doing quite well in the Premier League

WON 4 Drawn 0 Lost 1

The Last Game Score was .....Chelsea 0 Liverpool 1 :D

Archived