Queries

I have a few queries...

firstly, i pla very fluid overload when the opposition has a man sent off, they will generally witch to counter attack, my overload plays into there hands then...so do i swith to control?

when i started my game Villa and Man city and some other clubs signed loads of unknowns, not just one or 2 i mean come on..they all of a sudden found thse guys?

Gareth Barry beat Skrtel in the air to SCORE a header??? the guys 3 inches taller than Barry and stronger and just better than him..sorry not happening!

maybe im just not happy because things aint working at the mo....rant over.....

I have a few queries...

firstly, i pla very fluid overload when the opposition has a man sent off, they will generally witch to counter attack, my overload plays into there hands then...so do i swith to control?playing overload will always leave you exposed at the back

when i started my game Villa and Man city and some other clubs signed loads of unknowns, not just one or 2 i mean come on..they all of a sudden found thse guys? who are these unknowns? they me be unknown to you but may have the potential to be world class

Gareth Barry beat Skrtel in the air to SCORE a header??? the guys 3 inches taller than Barry and stronger and just better than him..sorry not happening! skrtel doesn't win every header. its gonna happen every now and then. you just have to live with it

hope this helps

I have a few queries...

Gareth Barry beat Skrtel in the air to SCORE a header??? the guys 3 inches taller than Barry and stronger and just better than him..sorry not happening!

It's quite realistic in my opinion, Skrtel in real life is poor in the air alot of the time.

Archived