give up to fm2011...

every match.. i try very very hard.. keep adjust the tactic.. narrow, defensive line, foward run, offside, counter, put more defender and midfielder, clossing down.. i really put so much effort..

i alway score 1st.. but the AI 100 percent confirmed can break my goal.. if i score 1-0.. they can make a score 1-1, if i score 2-1.. they still manage to score 2-2!! i alway score 1st.. after that unable to defend the lead.. i really duno how to explain.. just want to say @#$$^T&^R%RU&^&??*!!!!!! every game unable to win!!!!!!! alway let me score 1st and then break my keeper!! i really try hard to defend but cant !!! why no any forum let us know how to defend!!! AI tactic is the best!!! why SI never share to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

lol.. another game, sunderland vs norwich.. i played with norwich, sunderland goal 1st.. then i equALIZE 1-1.. i never feel happy cause i know what is going on at the end of the match, sunderland make a goal again 2-1.. then norwich score again 2-2... i still not happy.. i really understand how the AI trying to play me out.. end of result sunderland 3- 2 norwich.. if your guy trying to say sunderland is too strong.. that is fine for me.. but in championship league.. every match i lead 1st but at the end still drew!! why not just beat me 3-0, 4-0. why keep let me score and at the end dissapointed result.. i really out of idea how to defend! i played fm so many years.. is 1st time for me out of idea hhow to defend!!

Archived