Stand closed?

I think its just a poor piece of coding, ignore it.

Im curently in a game where i get a similar message each month but I just had a cup game where we had a sell out crowd of 5k people, which is the stadium capacity when I took over the club. Acording to the messages my capacity should be about 2k.

It seems it has absoloutely no affect on capacity despite what the messages say.

I think its just a poor piece of coding, ignore it.

Im curently in a game where i get a similar message each month but I just had a cup game where we had a sell out crowd of 5k people, which is the stadium capacity when I took over the club. Acording to the messages my capacity should be about 2k.

It seems it has absoloutely no affect on capacity despite what the messages say.

Alternatively actually look at the screenshot (right hand side) where it tells the OP (and you in your game) which club the message refers to - ie not your own! ;)

I get the message to with my City save as one of my feeder clubs is Oldham and their ground is pretty much falling apart so I get a message every few weeks that some part of their ground is closed. I don't really see why that's news to me though unless they are hinting at my minted chairman to buy them a swanky new stadium

Archived