Sky Sports News

What FM needs is Sky Sports News.

In real life I know the starting eleven for all Premier League sides off the top of my head. I know who the up and coming stars in England. I know what the main issues are in the game from watching Sky Sports news.

On the game I have come to the end of a season and it comes up telling me that 'Aurier wins Player of the year award'. I don't know who he is or who he plays for. I then tested my knowledge of the leading teams. My main competitors are Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal. I couldn't name a single player that wasn't there when the game started.

How do you lot keep up to speed with the rest of the footballing world on the game? Do you bother? I might try and get an international job so I can do nothing all year but go and watch matches in places where the weather forecast is favourable like Fabio is paid so much to do.

I tend to ignore a lot of it and focus on my own team and the league I'm playing in but you can immerse yourself a bit more in the footballing world by subscribing to more things on your news page.

I understand what you mean though, we don't get the sort of information overload we get through things like SSN.

Archived