Olympic Stadium Decision - 11.3 !!

That will probably be the thing which makes it less likely to happen now, afterall that turned out to be a big no-go and it was a bit daft it was included prematurely. New Anfield kept popping up all over the place too, like when Liverpool were still playing at regular Anfield cup games would be held at 'New Anfield' and whatnot or internationals would be etc.

That will probably be the thing which makes it less likely to happen now, afterall that turned out to be a big no-go and it was a bit daft it was included prematurely. New Anfield kept popping up all over the place too, like when Liverpool were still playing at regular Anfield cup games would be held at 'New Anfield' and whatnot or internationals would be etc.

Was that not on last years game I remember I managed the Olympic team for some country and I was playing my games in 'New Anfield' but Liverpool never played there and I never saw the stadium again after the olympics

The cut off for transfers and the like for this new patch is when the transfer window is closed, so if the decision is finally finally finally settled by transfer window closing time then I dont see why it wont be in the patch

It's unlikely the final final decision will be made before march, so i'm certain the stadium move won't be. However, i do think that in the game, the club of Spurs should be handed a 15000 stadium expansion with the click of the fingers, when in reality there will be no stadium expansion. If anything happens, it will be a re-build.

Archived