4-4-2 special fantastic 4 (11.2) ( before 2010 special one top )

I can not speak Korean and English.

sorry...

2010 a special one top when I was about tactics.

Features of this tactic

1. Short and concise views

2. Were set to minimize

3.Settings were minimal through-passing

4.Cross the high incidence

<Player type>

dcr - Defense and physical

dcl - Defense and physical ( Is a good position to score a corner kick )

dr/l - Good balance of offensive and defensive players ( good croos )

mcr/l - Physical a good defensive midfielder

amr/l - left foot , left winger classic / right foot , right winger classic

Right foot, left winger anomaly / left foot, right winger anomaly

st - This setting can be switched. Deep Forward - Atk and Poacher players

<Tactical operations> very very important

1. When pushed on away-game defensive line should be under

2. bigger team size -- usally . lower team size - minimum

Manchester United Match Record

232323.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

download - http://www.filefront.com/17825556/11.2-4-4-2-fantastic_4.tac/

OH MY WORD lol i have a test game that continues on from a save me and my mate play at work, first game against blackpool, yes i know there rubbish and yes i'll admit i have a world class liverpool team, nearly every tactic i see i download and give a go, so far iv been using mr hough remix 4222 by auhdsland on my save with my mate, so far out of all the tactics iv tested jp woody simple 4222 has been amazing for me, best results out of alll the tests, 6-0 against blackpool first match and i even thumped utd 7-0 at home, i really recommend his tactic btw, just gave this tactic a go, my god, lfc 12 - blackpool - 0, next game against villa away, so far my best result against them is 2-1, i'll keep you posted....

following on, i won 2-0 against villa,i had 72% possession, 4-1 against blackburn, 4-0 against reading, not amazing i must say, but consistant, all games iv had very high possession and loads of chances, seems the blackpool games they took there chances, iv two more games to play before i play utd, and if i can beat them more than 7-0 then tactic is better than jp woody, which is amazing in itself, i havnt got the time to do it now but will do later, so faf a really good tactic. or at least for my team. thanks.

OH MY WORD lol i have a test game that continues on from a save me and my mate play at work, first game against blackpool, yes i know there rubbish and yes i'll admit i have a world class liverpool team, nearly every tactic i see i download and give a go, so far iv been using mr hough remix 4222 by auhdsland on my save with my mate, so far out of all the tactics iv tested jp woody simple 4222 has been amazing for me, best results out of alll the tests, 6-0 against blackpool first match and i even thumped utd 7-0 at home, i really recommend his tactic btw, just gave this tactic a go, my god, lfc 12 - blackpool - 0, next game against villa away, so far my best result against them is 2-1, i'll keep you posted....

Would you mind posting a link to that tactic? Thanks.

Will8578, for you what´s the best tactic?

at the moment i would say jp woodys, its actually really stable in defence, tho you must remember im 3 seasons in and world class team, that saying evryone on fm base starting off is raving about it, when iv tried to start a game with the remix its been good, this ne fantastic tacticiv only played with for a few games, now that i think about it for the 3 seasons i have been playing some variant of a 442 so i dont know if it makes a difference. they are all very good, jp woody has the edge at the moment, im going to carry on with his at work tonight and if i can kick my mates arse i'll be happy lol

How can you score that many goals from corners, without any particular settings?

if you look the person will hav attack far post, i think its the right side, tho i changed it to the left because i hav chiellini, even tho its on mixed corner you'll find when the player inswings it to the far post your player will be there to bang them in, if i remember rightly chiellini has scored 17 i think so far in my game save

actually if you set it up attacking far post all the time and your best jumper/header to far post you'll score from the corner, not alll the time but more often than not, and for some crazy reason evans is better than vidic lol at this routine not in defending - if at any time you dont want to use it then just dont set anyone to attack the far post.

When you're playing away from home and being attacked move the defensive line to deep.

He is from Korea, so English isn't his language.

And for miranda STFU! Some mod can you send infraction his way? He is taking the pi$$ now :/. Same question OVER AND OVER again in every GODDAMN tactic thread. He does this on purpose as every question he asks is usually answered in the OP...

When you're playing away from home and being attacked move the defensive line to deep.

He is from Korea, so English isn't his language.

And for miranda STFU! Some mod can you send infraction his way? He is taking the pi$$ now :/. Same question OVER AND OVER again in every GODDAMN tactic thread. He does this on purpose as every question he asks is usually answered in the OP...

hey info, iv worked it out, someone is sponsoring/paying him so that every post he puts are the same question, lol, he gets paid a pound so he should be a millionaire now lol throw some of it my way lol

hey info, iv worked it out, someone is sponsoring/paying him so that every post he puts are the same question, lol, he gets paid a pound so he should be a millionaire now lol throw some of it my way lol

He should get a tattoo saying:

"OI?

Match preparation?

Shouts?

Pitch size?"

I have explained one time and no one around to explain. Just come here to get good tactics and not got any, so I have to try them all. I do not have your lives to come here to talk. You guys spend their lives here to talk. Get a life. And one more thing, talk to me or at me when I speak with you, ok? Keep it up

I have explained one time and no one around to explain. Just come here to get good tactics and not got any, so I have to try them all. I do not have your lives to come here to talk. You guys spend their lives here to talk. Get a life. And one more thing, talk to me or at me when I speak with you, ok? Keep it up

Haha, I haven't even been using these forums long but I have noticed a hell of a lot of people feel the same way about you. You ask the same questions in every thread even if the info is in the opening post.

And so what?

So, you annoy people and come across as a bit of an idiot.

And in regard to "you guys spend their lives here to talk", I come here for the same reasons you do. I just do so in a more literate way.

get a life mate, it was all a joke, and if you see the funny side of it, how cool would a tattoo look like with all that you ask, you should get it trademarked as your own saying, 99% of the time the opening post tells you what you need to know. so it annoys people when they see your questions, im sure theres no harm intended.

• 1 month later...

pitch size? match preparation? attributes for each position?

Archived