Can you get a bank loan?

Yeah unless they create new roles such as 'Finance Director' and such, negotiating bank loans is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy out of the remit of the manager. Can you imagine the carnage if Harry Redknapp was allowed to dabble in the loans market? It would bring a second, more severe, global financial crisis.

Yeah unless they create new roles such as 'Finance Director' and such, negotiating bank loans is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy out of the remit of the manager. Can you imagine the carnage if Harry Redknapp was allowed to dabble in the loans market? It would bring a second, more severe, global financial crisis.

Didnt he do that at portsmouth?

Maidel, for someone with so many posts your ignorance regarding Portsmouth is surprising.

The actions you attribute to Harry Redknapp were actually those of Peter Storrie.

I would have thought that someone might have noticed the implied sarcasm....

To expand on that - I was implying that harry rednapp created the global financial crisis, not that he personally took out loans for portsmouth football club.

Especially when you consider my previous post, just a teeni tiny bit further up the page where I point out that its chairmen who take out the loans, not the managers, thought that it would be self explanatory after that.

(chairmen/ chief execuitives/ owners whatever the club has)

I would have thought that someone might have noticed the implied sarcasm....

To expand on that - I was implying that harry rednapp created the global financial crisis, not that he personally took out loans for portsmouth football club.

Especially when you consider my previous post, just a teeni tiny bit further up the page where I point out that its chairmen who take out the loans, not the managers, thought that it would be self explanatory after that.

(chairmen/ chief execuitives/ owners whatever the club has)

dont try and justify your complete lack of knowlage of the financial side of pompy, shame on you.

dont try and justify your complete lack of knowlage of the financial side of pompy, shame on you.

SOB...

You caught me - I know absolutely nothing about football, and especially nothing about portsmouth.

I follow palace - and they definately arent a football club. :)

SOB...

You caught me - I know absolutely nothing about football, and especially nothing about portsmouth.

I follow palace - and they definately arent a football club. :)

dont worry its your tactics ;)

i cant talk i support Aberdeen, i dont think we even count as a football team now a days. Saying that you did just have George Burley in charge, does your chairman smoke crack by any chance????!!!!

dont worry its your tactics ;)

i cant talk i support Aberdeen, i dont think we even count as a football team now a days. Saying that you did just have George Burley in charge, does your chairman smoke crack by any chance????!!!!

I dont care - the chairman can smoke whatever he wants so long as he doesnt dye a blond streak in it and think he is more important than the club.

Archived