Fatal error after a great victory.....

Just win away against Barcelona 2-1 with my average team (roda jc) from holland (Euro Cup) year 2015

Barcelona with player like: Messi, Dzeko, pique

Few clicks after that match..... fatale error, gone greatest victory of the century

WTF!!

Never, never, never i had fatal errors, my laptop is a beast (I'm system engineer, so I know what to do with computers/ laptops)

Thanks SI

Now i have restart the game every time until I win, after 6 restarts 1-1 was the best results.

Just win away against Barcelona 2-1 with my average team (roda jc) from holland (Euro Cup) year 2015

Few clicks after that match..... fatale error, gone greatest victory of the century

WTF!!

Thanks SI

Now i have restart the game every time until I win, after 6 restarts 1-1 was the best results.

Unlucky mate.

Personally I would have just played it through once and taken whichever result we got.

However, if you want to try and get the same result then I would say you need to download FMRTE and drop the condition of a number of Barcelona's key players so far that they are not fit enough to play and then see if you can get the same result.

WTF!!

Never, never, never i had fatal errors, my laptop is a beast (I'm system engineer, so I know what to do with computers/ laptops)

Thanks SI

if your a system engineer you will understand some times things happen to computers no matter how good they are, may or may not have been an issue with FM.

Anyway its only a game and as said above if it really matters then download FMRTE and cheat your way to the same result.

after 14 restarts I win again with 2-1, So i can go on with the game....

@ milnerpoint: I know you are right, but this kind of things really frustrate me..

i know its a complete pain in the ass, does my nut when it has happened but i guess thats the risk playing games on PC's.

glad you got the result anyway good luck with the rest of the season!! Thats what i would have done in your situation

Archived