Reduce Wage Demands

I offer somebody a contract, they want way too higher wages - I go to private chat, I select reduce wage demands... OH WAIT, its greyed out. Whats the point of that?!?! I've never seen a situation where I have been able to select it. How pointless....

I offer somebody a contract, they want way too higher wages - I go to private chat, I select reduce wage demands... OH WAIT, its greyed out. Whats the point of that?!?! I've never seen a situation where I have been able to select it. How pointless....

I believe that you can only ask them to reduce their wage demands if the club is in financial trouble.

It's pointless to leave one conversation about wages to go to another conversation about wages with the same player. Why leave the first conversation?

it can only be used in certain situations, also as stated during the contract negotiations you are in a chat with his agent, he decideds what contract he wants for the player.

Archived