Must have downloads...

why would they have a link to an outdated patch on their official website? there is a search feature you could have used rather than make another thread about this.

anyway, the game patch is there and you can find packs with pictures and everything else in the editors forum.

An example of the hospitality of which this community is famed for...

Are you actually being serious?

Stickies are there for a reason, ignore them at your peril.

As for graphics - try the editors forum, there is probably a sticky there as well...

At my peril? Yeah, i'll just go about my business whilst looking for the grim reaper. Hopefully i'll be able to spot him better than I can the latest patch. How the hell was I supposed to know that that was the latest patch?

Got to say i'm loving the sarcasm..

At my peril? Yeah, i'll just go about my business whilst looking for the grim reaper. Hopefully i'll be able to spot him better than I can the latest patch. How the hell was I supposed to know that that was the latest patch?

Got to say i'm loving the sarcasm..

This is the 'offical' SI forum isnt it?

Why in all that is good and right in the world would the 'official' forum offer an out of date patch?

The sarcasm comes with the territory and is proportional to the ridiculousness of the question.

Try the skinning hideout for graphics.

For future reference, the latest patch will always be edited into that header, and you could have simply used "check for updates" to download the latest one without any confusion.

Sarcasm aside, I'd say go have a browse around the skinning forum for a bunch of graphics options.

Personally I'd recommend Stklo XI for a skin, Shiny Logos for the logos and minneapolisjon's/kumquat_s' stadium background packs

For your information I looked at this:

Football Manager 2009: Latest Patch 9.3.1

Football Manager 2010: Useful Links and FAQ's | 10.3 Patch

Football Manager 2011: Official Announcement | Podcast | Release Date and Demo Info| General Information

It clearly gives patches for 09 and 10, but not 11. That is why I then skipped down and posted a new thread. Also it is 9.3 and 10. but only 11.2, so I thought that there may be an 11.3 somewhere. But of course no that is not reasonable logic.

Technically 9.3.1 and 10.3 are out of date so even though this is an official forum, even though you deem it a requirement to put little quotations around it so you obviously are not so sure, it does feature out of date patches.

I also adore how helpful milnerpoint is being. Unerringly helpful.

Thanks SCIAG i'll bear it in mind. See how easy that was boys? If you had replied like so in the first post all this fuss would over and done with.

Football Manager 2011: Official Announcement | Podcast | Release Date and Demo Info| General Information

It clearly gives patches for 09 and 10, but not 11. That is why I then skipped down and posted a new thread. Also it is 9.3 and 10. but only 11.2, so I thought that there may be an 11.3 somewhere. But of course no that is not reasonable logic.

Technically 9.3.1 and 10.3 are out of date so even though this is an official forum, even though you deem it a requirement to put little quotations around it so you obviously are not so sure, it does feature out of date patches.

Thanks SCIAG i'll bear it in mind. See how easy that was boys? If you had replied like so in the first post all this fuss would over and done with.

its easy to find when you look

http://img689.imageshack.us/i/86652640.jpg/

Also it is 9.3 and 10. but only 11.2, so I thought that there may be an 11.3 somewhere. But of course no that is not reasonable logic.

That is actually fairly logical. To help you out in future though: the x.3 patch is normally a February patch that SI release after the January window and includes a bunch of updates as well as bug fixes

Im sorry - that is simply the most ridiculous bit of lying by ommission in the history of mankind. Litterally 1 line below the bit you cut and pasted in BOLD type far larger than everything else is:

Football Manager 2011 FAQ | Football Manager 2011 11.2.1 Patch

Now, just admit you were being lazy and we can move on, rather than repeatedly trying to justify the unjustifyable.

Archived