City Attraction/Reputation

Is this value relative to other cities in the country or to all cities? I've noticed a few anomalies, such as Tórshavn, capital of the Faroe Islands, having a rating of 20; this was the main reason I'm asking - cities that in real life would be highly unattractive to anybody, let alone footballers, getting ratings of 20 compared to other cities that might qualify for such a high rating achieving only 15 or 16 compared to 20 for the most recognisable city in that nation.

So, does anybody know whether these ratings are purely relative to their own countries or relative to every other city in the database?

Is this value relative to other cities in the country or to all cities? I've noticed a few anomalies, such as Tórshavn, capital of the Faroe Islands, having a rating of 20; this was the main reason I'm asking - cities that in real life would be highly unattractive to anybody, let alone footballers, getting ratings of 20 compared to other cities that might qualify for such a high rating achieving only 15 or 16 compared to 20 for the most recognisable city in that nation.

So, does anybody know whether these ratings are purely relative to their own countries or relative to every other city in the database?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JontyBB8:

The ratings are relative to the country, not the world. At least that's how it's supposed to be. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe that's correct. Most national capitals have a value of 20, regardless of how rich/poor/inhospitable the country is.

Archived