Picking my reserve side

Stade de Reims, FD2.

Looked at the reserves when I took over and they had about a dozen strikers, no right back, rubbish midfielders and one keeper.

So I decided to promote some of my under 19s, sign some up and coming kids on frees from other clubs and demote a few older players from my senior squad. I spent ages carefully dragging and dropping the names of the players I wanted to start each reserve match, and their formation, but when I got a report on the reserve side, the team listed contained only one of the new players, as keeper, and still a load of players clearly playing out of position. It's probably a really basic question, but what do I do to ensure I have full control of who plays in the reserves each week?

Stade de Reims, FD2.

Looked at the reserves when I took over and they had about a dozen strikers, no right back, rubbish midfielders and one keeper.

So I decided to promote some of my under 19s, sign some up and coming kids on frees from other clubs and demote a few older players from my senior squad. I spent ages carefully dragging and dropping the names of the players I wanted to start each reserve match, and their formation, but when I got a report on the reserve side, the team listed contained only one of the new players, as keeper, and still a load of players clearly playing out of position. It's probably a really basic question, but what do I do to ensure I have full control of who plays in the reserves each week?

Take control of the reserves in the Manager options.

Archived