can you improve players mental attributes

Is there anyway that you can get players to improve there work rates,team work or concentration levels.

I ask as I have Mario Balotelli and well we all know he's lazy, selfish and a general all round moron. But in real life some managers have managed to get bad boys of football to see the error of their ways and become better footballers as a result or players who have low work rates have sometime evolved under the right tuition to become more active or become less selfish on the ball

Is there anyway that you can get players to improve there work rates,team work or concentration levels.

I ask as I have Mario Balotelli and well we all know he's lazy, selfish and a general all round moron. But in real life some managers have managed to get bad boys of football to see the error of their ways and become better footballers as a result or players who have low work rates have sometime evolved under the right tuition to become more active or become less selfish on the ball

Tactics, Defending and Strenght training categories train those three attrbiutes...

• 3 months later...
if your looking to improve his work rate and team work you will struggle, he is just a lazy bugger by personality.

I would suggest selling him whilst you can!! lol

Who would sell the second best player in the world?!

Wow, I thought everyone already knows that Balotelli never improves no matter how much training you give him. If you're lucky, he'll improve by 5 CA at most. Don't expect him to ever get anywhere near his PA.

Honestly, his mental attributes can't be improved much by using any training schedules, his hidden mental traits are just too rubbish, professionalism is 3 !!!!!!!!!! which means that he won't work hard to train himself and feels unhappy with the intense training schedule. Find someone to tutor him would be a good idea, but it's hard to find, coz Balotelli's reputation is too high at his age, only worldwide players can tutor him. However, there's one way you can boost his determination and work rate, here's the thing: whenever he gets low rating after a match(6.3 or lower), hands a warning to him, if you're lucky, he'll motivate himself and randomly there's a boost of his determination or work rate as a consequence, remember warn him every single hour(game clock) before the next match, if he feels the warning's harsh, then press continue and warn him again. Not too longer his determination and work rate will go up to 16. Now, after 16, warning is useless, you need to fine his wage for one or two weeks then. But this time the probability is not random anymore, it just gets more difficult to boost up to 17 if you are not satisfied with 16. So I don't suggest you to fine him coz he feels unhappy and you need to have a conversation with him and you can easily break up the relationship with this moron!

In short, No.

You can improve them by 3 probably at absolute most. And some of that relies on you moaning at him for poor performances and stuff like that.

Mental stats only improve lots when they get old, and there isnt individual focus for most mental stats.

Archived