Am I really that good already?

Just started a brand new game, but made Russian league playable so I could start in Jan 2011.

Managing Newcastle - haven't even played my first game yet, but apparently Barcelona are looking at me to replace Pep Guardiola!

Wow - clearly my reputation preceeds me...

If you set yourself up as a manager with international football experience you automatically get a high reputation when you begin management.

It's like playing the game in easy mode basically - more players are willing to sign for you from the outset and you get linked to big jobs immediately.

Wait and see if it's just paper talk - or if you actually get linked with the job IF Guardiola leaves.

I find the game speculates a lot about managers leaving when they are in the final year of their contract. They usually end up staying.

If you set yourself up as a manager with international football experience you automatically get a high reputation when you begin management.

It's like playing the game in easy mode basically - more players are willing to sign for you from the outset and you get linked to big jobs immediately.

I set myself as having been a Professional Footballer (a blatant lie, as anyone who's played footy with me could testify to!), but not International.

As soon as I started the game, I've started to get linked with all the top jobs in Spain!

Archived