I am playing in Brazil. So, naturally, knowing Port Vale's West stand has been shut..

...is of great value to me.

Why are you telling me this? I should fire my secretary; I don't give a flying fish (what did you think I was going to say) about Port Vale.

The general news filters need to work better; I don't need to know everything about everything going on in the game. What I suggest is a 'tiered' news structure, ie:

- Local News, only available if you are that club or subscribe to it in particular, e.g. press conferences

- Regional News, where the clubs around you or feeder/parent clubs are the only others who get it, e.g. minor deals like releasing of reserve players or staff, or low ranked club management changes

- National News, where only those in the country or subscibed to the country receive news, e.g. manager changes from second tier downward, internal transfers between medium profile players

- Continental news, where only the continent or subscribers get the knowledge, e.g. most transfers, top league managerial changes.

- Worldwide News, where everyone hears about it, e.g. World Cup, very high rep clubs hiring and firing, transfers over 15 million.

I've tried tweaking my subscriptions (and, naturally, my tactics), but still I get useless stuff. Sort it out, guys.

As above, either Port Vale is set as your favourite club, in which case you're subscribed to their news feed by default, or Port Vale is an Affiliate club and you're subscribed to their news feed.

Either way, you seem to be subscribed to the Port Vales news feed, which you can edit in Manager Subscriptions on the Manager Overview screen.

Archived