Suggestion

I would like to leave some suggestions to the game, but I didn't find the right place to post them. Sorry if I'm not posting in the correct section.

I had some others, but, these, I think it would be not to hard to implement.

It would be nice if the game had different difficulty levels, like, 'normal', 'hard' and 'realistic'.

The normal would be like it is today. Hard will have more difficulty market transfers, matches, and player satisfaction.

In realistic mode, we should be almost obligated to scout the opponent matches. Players would show no attributes for us ever, no attributes even for our players.. we should scout, see scout reports and hire by we think they play, like in real life. We should also train the players in corners, free kicks, moves, cording to the scout we make of the next opponent.

No more easily games, like we have today. Some of them we loose without knowing why, and if we 'go back in time' (due to crash dumps), in exactly the same conditions, we win.

Hope you consider my suggestion. I love this game, but in certain time, it turns too easy to play.. we just need to hire the best players, and after a couple of games we just need to play the next match, and win everything easily.

Best regards,

Rafael

Archived