Crash Dumps!!

I can't help you, but since last november my game crashed every time I clicked to the tactics screen, and I had to holiday games because it crashed also there.

I completely reinstalled Windows and now the game is running like a swiss clock.

This just to say that....it's your tactics erm no: it's your PC

I think stonedroses is right. There must be something on your computer thats causing a conflict of some kind. Are you fully patched? Are you running anything at the same time as fm? If you have a virus scanner running in the background set up some exclusions so that when its running it ignores the fm folders.

If your brother is running the game fine from the same computer, it would suggest that you are either running some kind of edited database which he isnt or you have some kind of program also running with FM which your brother doesnt have. Maybe your brother just plays the game and you do other things at the same time. There could be any number of reasons but I think the fact that your brother runs it fine on the same machine, would suggest its something to do with your habbits while playing or any programs you have running but your brother doesnt.

Archived