about the unlockables?

Can someone tell me how much money you need to make in the transfer market and is it all in one transfer window for the no transfer window unlockable with man united and how do you take over an international team during your career. Im seriously confused icon_confused.gif

Can someone tell me how much money you need to make in the transfer market and is it all in one transfer window for the no transfer window unlockable with man united and how do you take over an international team during your career. Im seriously confused icon_confused.gif

well ...

im not sure on how much profit you have to make with any club although from expierence the higher your club reputation the more of a profit you need to make.

with becoming international manager you need to wait like any other job till an international job comes available. when your offer is accepted you accept and thats it icon_smile.gif

however to become an international manager from the start of a new game you need to win the world cup with a country.

i am not sure but you may also be able to start as an international manager by winning the european championships but im not sure with this as i have never won it :s

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

however to become an international manager from the start of a new game you need to win the world cup with a country.

i am not sure but you may also be able to start as an international manager by winning the european championships but im not sure with this as i have never won it :s </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You definately can, i got it on my game after winning EURO. I think you just have to win one of the two to unlock it.

Archived