Player Value, Youth Players and How to Keep players?

Hey all.

Got a few questions.

1. I have a young star, 5 star, world class. His value is $2m, WTF!!! Will it ever go up? I have a few good players like him, worth nothing but pure quality!

2. How do you keep players? My young star above, wanted a huge weekly wage, I simply could not afford him, anyway around this besides losing other good players?

3. I seem to never get good players through my youth, I have to pay millions to get them from other teams, why is this? I have world class facilities!! Is there something I am missing?

This lad looks ok!

riviera.jpg

Not sure, but i've noticed this. I have an Academy player. Bangs in goals for the Reserves and is a future 5 star player. But stick him in the first team, he is utter gash. I've just sold him to Man Utd for peanuts as he wanted a new contract. Watch him come back and bite me hard now.

Answer to number 3, how many great players have you seen come from Wolves Academy's IRL? Just making it realistic. ;)

Not the point, lol.

I have spent several years building this team, not top 3 premiership side. There youth facilities are of the highest!

Hey all.

Got a few questions.

1. I have a young star, 5 star, world class. His value is $2m, WTF!!! Will it ever go up? I have a few good players like him, worth nothing but pure quality!

2. How do you keep players? My young star above, wanted a huge weekly wage, I simply could not afford him, anyway around this besides losing other good players?

3. I seem to never get good players through my youth, I have to pay millions to get them from other teams, why is this? I have world class facilities!! Is there something I am missing?

This lad looks ok!

riviera.jpg

1. value is based on how much he is paid and how long is left on the contract when they are young, also im sure that if he is a 'young star' he isnt yet world class.

2. There isnt really one. If you cant afford to pay him what he wants then you have to be resigned to losing him. You can try offereing him a larger sign on fee or his agent if he has one, as well as up his clauses but otherwise its an unfortunate event.

3. You should only get 1 really decent player a year with world class facilities, as opposed to other teams with average/poor that may get 1 a decade!

1. value is based on how much he is paid and how long is left on the contract when they are young, also im sure that if he is a 'young star' he isnt yet world class.

2. There isnt really one. If you cant afford to pay him what he wants then you have to be resigned to losing him. You can try offereing him a larger sign on fee or his agent if he has one, as well as up his clauses but otherwise its an unfortunate event.

3. You should only get 1 really decent player a year with world class facilities, as opposed to other teams with average/poor that may get 1 a decade!

Had world class facilities for 2 seasons, best I got out of it was a 2 1/2 star full back!

And yeah, While I lost my awesome striker, I obtained Riviere thank god. Trying to develop him now his CA is 2 stars, with PA 5 stars, and has those stats above already!

Had world class facilities for 2 seasons, best I got out of it was a 2 1/2 star full back!

And yeah, While I lost my awesome striker, I obtained Riviere thank god. Trying to develop him now his CA is 2 stars, with PA 5 stars, and has those stats above already!

lower your expectations. If you are just hoping that woderkids and world beaters will be churned out you will be disappointed. Aim low, then you can only be delighted with the newgens/regens

lower your expectations. If you are just hoping that woderkids and world beaters will be churned out you will be disappointed. Aim low, then you can only be delighted with the newgens/regens

One would be nice!

But other teams such as Man U, Arsenal, Man C etc.. Get several a god darn season, I see it all the time!

Archived