[iPhone] Edit Data FM 2011

Ok so it is possible for us to edit the data, such as club badges and competition logos on the iPhone version of FM 2011?

I can SSH into my phone and I found the right folders for the club badges and I placed a png file in there with a logo for a team but it did not work, then I was told it is a wee bit more complicated than that.

Did anyone have any luck?

Thank you

Ok so it is possible for us to edit the data, such as club badges and competition logos on the iPhone version of FM 2011?

I can SSH into my phone and I found the right folders for the club badges and I placed a png file in there with a logo for a team but it did not work, then I was told it is a wee bit more complicated than that.

Thank you

after placing the badge in the file have you tried deleting FMH off your phone and re-installing the copy from itunes? also was the badge the right size and correctly named?

I hav'nt tried it myself but if this helps you manage to do it the then i will be having a go!!

you don't have to unlock the iphone, if you go into itunes and browse ur apps, right click on the app and you can view the file. rename the file from .ipa to .zip and you can then access the files and folders.

Iv never done this with FMH but i use it to put custom poi's into the tomtom app.

you don't have to unlock the iphone, if you go into itunes and browse ur apps, right click on the app and you can view the file. rename the file from .ipa to .zip and you can then access the files and folders.

Iv never done this with FMH but i use it to put custom poi's into the tomtom app.

Nice one, never knew about that, going to have it a look now.

If you download Simple Logos' Premier League pack and put the logos in the relevant place (I will let you figure it out) then they should work ;).

Yer, I've already got the logos downloaded. Just a case of resizing them now which is easy enough.

Simple logos don't need resizing as they are FMHi size ;).

I tried the simple logos and it did not work.

and Jailbreaking has been legalized here in the USA, the court ruled in favor of the people :)

and using iTunes to edit the game is crap, SSH gives you more control.

So what you do is find the folder named "eng" (you find it :) ) then you will see the PNG files for the lower ranked teams and then just add the new stuff.

I will have a go at it again and start a new career and see what happens, since the last time I tried I edited it and then loaded my current save.

EDIT: I did what Dec said - just drop the SL Pack and nope, it did not work

I know that some use config files to work. Did you drop them in then convert it back to the file type and overwrite your old one?

If you mean overwrite my other PNG files, no I did not since I didn't have any EPL logos yet - but if it is about the config file now you lost me lol.

PM me with instructions if possible plz - here on this site or at FMHVIBE.

Same user name

If you mean overwrite my other PNG files, no I did not since I didn't have any EPL logos yet - but if it is about the config file now you lost me lol.

PM me with instructions if possible plz - here on this site or at FMHVIBE.

Same user name

Your iPhone has to be jailbroken to do it anyway. All you need to do it place the downloaded files in the logos folder.

No it doesn't mine isn't Jailbroken and I have done it.

Rody try downloading the SL Premier League pack and putting the contents of the FMHCLUBS folder in the same place as the English clubs.

that is what I did - I got all the files from the SL Premier pack (all end with .png) and I just drag-n-drop into the existing category for other English Clubs - which in the iOS version are the 2nd division teams and lower.

I do that - restart the iPhone - do a new game but to no avail.

Dec - could you do a tutorial for us - maybe there is a step I am skipping

• SI Staff

I would heavily suggest NOT messing around with such things on your phone tbh, its entirely likely you will mess up your games install if you try to tinker with it which could cause instabilities during play.

PS - Without actually changing the application executable the game won't be able to detect any additional club logo's you place into those directories - changing the application is of course illegal and I'm certain none of you would attempt to do such a thing.

Rody, try deleting FM2011 of your phone and re-sync it after putting logo's on.. also did you change it back to .ipa from .zip?

Obviously back your saves up 1st

I am not syncing and renaming anything, everything that I do is SSH.

but like Marc said the game programming would need to be changed, and that is way too much of a hassle

• 2 weeks later...

Archived