Burger King Supports Football Manager 2011

Hi there to all the folks on the Sega forums my very first post here and am looking forward to meeting members here and getting along with a lot of you here.

If you thought Burger King could never out do themselves think again. This time they are offering there customers the chance to win three cool prices. A Laptop A Sony Bravia 40" HDTV or a copy of the Football Manager 2011 game. Football Manager Fans and Burger King Fans will love this and will be happy to know that Burger King supports this game.

All those who are Football Manager Fans will hear of this and will end up going to a local Burger King Store. This will be good business for Burger King And Sega and will boast there customer support and business.

Burger King Supports Football Manager 2011

[video=youtube;1o70DQp8cMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o70DQp8cMI

Direct Link To Video for those who cant see it appear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o70DQp8cMI

I for one am glad Football Manager is being supported by a mjaor restaurant as it will be good business for Sega and will make those who go to Burger King very happy to be a part of the Football Manager fan base.

Your thoughts

Is he a burger enthusiast or is he an FM enthusiast? I realise you can be both, but by this point most on here have FM11 either from release or for christmas and the unfortunate souls who don't have either opted to skip this year for whatever reason or its on its way as a birthday present and it sucks to be them since their birthday isn't around all that close to the good side of November.

he's probably making a few pence every time someone views his youtube vids thru ads.

I do not make any money on this video. The only reason I posted this is so I could share something with the community here. I did not expect people to think I was trying to get people to view my video. Its not like I am making you watch it or forcing you to watch it.

Clearly works for Burger King.

I do not work for them at all. I’m merely a football manager fan who saw something cool going on at Burger King. This is a forum for Football Manager is it not?

professional?

this looks like an outtake from a comedy show

"fat geordie burger king"

get a real job

Uncalled for. I have not been abusive to you nor did I even provoke you. To post insults and criticisms like that just makes you come across as either a unpleasant person or someone who just looks for arguments. The fact I am responding to you fairly and rationally should prove that I’m not looking for views or people to watch my video. If you don’t like the video don’t watch it. I’m not a Geordie by the way I do not live in Newcastle or anywhere near it. You’ll be surprised to know im ½ English and ½ Scottish even though I don’t sound like it you’ve got to admit you love the Geordie sounding accent right?

Come on folks so what if I love Burger King is there any reason to make a big deal out of it. The fact I’ve responded to all of you fairly without having to resort to insults should show that I’m a fair member here.

No need for insults, but I think advertising a product here is out of place and I would expect this thread to be closed when a moderator sees it.

Besides, isn't Burger King and English franchise? This is an international community and many of us don't have access to an English fast-food restaurant (neither would we want to).

Now I must..MUST..have a Double bacon cheese for Lunch. Or as we call them, "Those burgers that make you fatter than Matthew Perry after he gave up the columbian marching power". Or Fatter than Gazza off-season. Speaking of which, they should have had Gazza in the video.

Disability UK sponsering the Northern Irish troubles?

Or Peter Beardsley - the new face of L'Oreal

Not strictly true.....

Not true either...... the word 'restaurant' flatters BK!

Well ok then fast food chain. I cant get any better than that :cool:

Dont know if you noticed but the new 11.2.1 patch has just come out for Football Manager

No need for insults, but I think advertising a product here is out of place and I would expect this thread to be closed when a moderator sees it.

Besides, isn't Burger King and English franchise? This is an international community and many of us don't have access to an English fast-food restaurant (neither would we want to).

No its not an English franchise, like mcdonalds they are everywhere mate

Maybe this guy is genuine after all. Check out some of his other videos:

[video=youtube;6EAGDVTFUz4]http://www.youtube.com/user/GAZBEROTTEN#p/u/15/6EAGDVTFUz4

[video=youtube;Rt5Bx-lny6c]http://www.youtube.com/user/GAZBEROTTEN#p/u/113/Rt5Bx-lny6c

I think he really does like the burgers. :D

I am simply flabbergasted.........and not with his in-depth knowledge of the beautiful game either ("if this game had gone the other way it would have been 1-1" - brilliant).

Archived