Should I train or Loan Youngsters Regens?

I managing manchester utd. I have got Fully upgraded Training and youth facilities, got fully upgraded youth academy. I have also got 21 coaches all rating 4 to 5 stars.

should i loan out youngster age 18 to 19 to other clubs even though i have the best facilities in the world.

Tutor them until they have got good mental abilities (Determination, and hidden personality traits like Professionalism). While doing that make sure there not seriously lacking in key attributes, by lacking i mean less than 7 or 8 for your young players, and use the individual training focus to get them up. Then loan them out, in my opinion regular competitive match experience cannot be substituted by good coaches and facilities, and while your tutoring them and improving there key attributes they'll be getting those benefits anyway. Keep an eye on their attributes when they return from loan and the moment you feel they are ready to become a squad rotation player then do so. It can be hard but you've got to give him a chance a some point, and playing at a higher level will escalate his rate of improving, although be aware that each player has a set potential rating and you should use your scout/coach reports before putting your faith him.

I managing manchester utd. I have got Fully upgraded Training and youth facilities, got fully upgraded youth academy. I have also got 21 coaches all rating 4 to 5 stars.

should i loan out youngster age 18 to 19 to other clubs even though i have the best facilities in the world.

depends on their current attributes. if their attributes are above average to good or higher, start them from the bench and sub them on when you have games won, play the better newgens in league/fa cup matches. Depending how they do and the age of your players, maybe start the best 1's the following season

Archived