Windows Media Player & FM 2011 / FM Apps

Is there a way to play FM11 in full screen mode but also have windows media player controls over the top so you don't have to minimise the game to skip to the next Rihanna or Britney Spears track?

I realise this probably isn't technically a great FM question, but if someone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated!

is there not an option for windows media to always be on top?

That would work if you played FM in windowed mode at full screen size, but playing the game in full-screen mode will over-ride any "always be on top" settings for other applications.

What would be clever would be if the skinning fraternity could find a way to add it into a skin. Now, I've no idea if it's possible, it would depend on FM's ability to interact with other utilities. But it would be pretty cool if it was possible!

What would be clever would be if the skinning fraternity could find a way to add it into a skin. Now, I've no idea if it's possible, it would depend on FM's ability to interact with other utilities. But it would be pretty cool if it was possible!

It definitely would.

I'm afraid it's not possible.

Archived