The Whole 'Favoured Personnel' Thing

Right, I've led Bradford to two promotions in the first three seasons and in my 5 seasons in charge, every one has been a top 10 finish. Now I can just about understand that I may not be favoured personnel for a little while longer for whatever reason.

But why did my top scorer from last season take just one year to become favoured personnel?

And why has my current top scorer (12 in 13) already become favoured personnel???

Sadly it's a sad fact that fans much prefer players to managers, which I think is understandable.

Im a Spurs fan and in real life Redknapp has done an amazing job, truly brilliant. Sadly he still wouldnt be on my fav personnel list for Spurs as his his constant talk in the press can sometimes annoy me (and other fans).Also some of the Spurs players, such as Bale and Van Der Vaart, are having a much more visible effect on the fans on the pitch.

I managed Bristol Rovers ot 2 successive promotions and didnt have a sniff of being on the fav personnel, whereas my star players did get on there :(

I actually think there might be a problem. It seems a whole lot easier to get on the favored personnel list for big clubs than lower league ones. For instance, I took Chesterfield up to the premier league and didn't get on it, while just winning one league title will get you on a top league's favored list. Part of that might be because I didn't actually win a league with Chesterfield, I just got promoted, but still... I even checked with FMRTE to see and there was not a relationship at all between me and Chesterfield, which seems odd.

Archived