The physical conditioning / fitness system in FM...

I've always wondered how the physical conditioning and fitness system worked exactly in FM.

For example:

What difference is there between 'In superb condition' and 'Fully Fit' and 'Match Fit' for a player at 100% condition? Do players tire less easily during the game? Are they less at risk of injuries etc? What about 'lacking match fitness' or 'severely lacking match fitness'? Do player performances suffer as a result of lacking match fitness? Or does the game only treat them as a fatigued player with condition less than 100%?

Also, does anyone know how exactly the condition percentage affects player attributes? Does it mean that a player with (hypothetically) all 20s will only have 'realtime' stats of 15 if his condition is at 75% during the match? Or does it use some sort of weighting system where (logically at least) physical attributes are affected the most, followed by technical attributes and mental attributes being affected the least.

I know this may not be an easy question to answer unless you have intricate knowledge of the match engine, but it'd make my (and I'm sure many others) decisions on selecting my starting 11 or subbing players a lot easier if I knew how conditioning and fatigue affects attributes and performance in-game.

Cheers. :thup:

Sorry to use your thread to my own problems :thup: but since you're speaking about physical condition i must say the game completely exaggerates when players reach their 30's .. Using Hulk as an example, physically he's a beast, very fast and very strong but as soon as he became 33 years old his strength dropped to 12 and his sprint to 10 .. why the radical change? i'm sure in real life when he reaches that age he'll still be pretty close to what he is now.

Archived