Paris Hilton's PSP FMH Challenge Thread

Ok, seeing as the PC Version has over a hundred differant challenges, I figured its time for us PSP'ers to get in on the action, but with a slight twist.

Rather then everybody getting a score after completing the challenge and being ranked from highest to lowest, everybody will be playing each other, with the person getting the highest score winning. Allow me to use an example.

4 players sign-up Player 1, 2, 3, and of course 4.

In Round 1, Player 1 versus Players 2 while Player 3 competes against Player 4.

The first challenge is to guide Arsenal to the Champions League in 2 seasons, with 2 points going to a Champions League win and a point to 1st place finishes and a further point going to an FA Cup win.

Player 1 acheives all these and gets 4 points while Player 2 only manages a Champions League win and gets 2 points.

Players 3 and 4 both come first but fail to win a cup and finish with 1 point each.

So now the results and table are like so:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Player 1 4-2 Player 2

Player 3 1-1 Player 4

Pld Won Drn Lst For Agg Pts

Player 1 1 1 0 0 4 2 3

Player 4 1 0 1 0 1 1 1

Player 3 1 0 1 0 1 1 1

Player 2 1 0 0 1 2 4 0

</pre>

This will continue as a round robin tournement until a winner is found.

Each challenge will last no more then 3 season and once completed must be zipped up and sent to me at (hammers_till_i_die at hotmail.com) where I will check to make sure you havent cheated etc. etc.

If you don't submit you will receive a 0 score.

Obviously you can cheat such as restarting games and what have you. So honesty comes into play here, remember its a bit of fun and your not gonna' get anymore respect from the forum just because you can win a few challenges.

Furthermore, don't post on this thread bragging that you managed to complete the challenge but didnt finish 1st, as that will spur on your competitor to cheat just to make sure he beats your score.

You can obviously keep trying but once you have submitted your save game to me thats it, regardless of how much better you perform.

Otherwise, sign-up on this thread and we'll get the season underway.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

PS - Please don't bother signing up if you know that after a couple of challenges you won't bother anymore.

Ok, seeing as the PC Version has over a hundred differant challenges, I figured its time for us PSP'ers to get in on the action, but with a slight twist.

Rather then everybody getting a score after completing the challenge and being ranked from highest to lowest, everybody will be playing each other, with the person getting the highest score winning. Allow me to use an example.

4 players sign-up Player 1, 2, 3, and of course 4.

In Round 1, Player 1 versus Players 2 while Player 3 competes against Player 4.

The first challenge is to guide Arsenal to the Champions League in 2 seasons, with 2 points going to a Champions League win and a point to 1st place finishes and a further point going to an FA Cup win.

Player 1 acheives all these and gets 4 points while Player 2 only manages a Champions League win and gets 2 points.

Players 3 and 4 both come first but fail to win a cup and finish with 1 point each.

So now the results and table are like so:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Player 1 4-2 Player 2

Player 3 1-1 Player 4

Pld Won Drn Lst For Agg Pts

Player 1 1 1 0 0 4 2 3

Player 4 1 0 1 0 1 1 1

Player 3 1 0 1 0 1 1 1

Player 2 1 0 0 1 2 4 0

</pre>

This will continue as a round robin tournement until a winner is found.

Each challenge will last no more then 3 season and once completed must be zipped up and sent to me at (hammers_till_i_die at hotmail.com) where I will check to make sure you havent cheated etc. etc.

If you don't submit you will receive a 0 score.

Obviously you can cheat such as restarting games and what have you. So honesty comes into play here, remember its a bit of fun and your not gonna' get anymore respect from the forum just because you can win a few challenges.

Furthermore, don't post on this thread bragging that you managed to complete the challenge but didnt finish 1st, as that will spur on your competitor to cheat just to make sure he beats your score.

You can obviously keep trying but once you have submitted your save game to me thats it, regardless of how much better you perform.

Otherwise, sign-up on this thread and we'll get the season underway.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

PS - Please don't bother signing up if you know that after a couple of challenges you won't bother anymore.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BoroPhil:

I believe I may express an interest. What sort of time frame are you suggesting to complete the challenges. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably about a week to a fortnight, depending on requests or the length of the challenge in seasons etc.

Ok, having thought this through I have decided to scrap the "playing each other" lark as some people may not want to enter each challenge and people will drop out etc. etc.

So from now on i'll just keep tally of points over all the challenges.

So on to challenge 1.

Challenge 1 - Den Bosch

FC Den Bosch have recently been relegated to the First Division in Holland and have called on all budding PSP owners to give them some dignity.

You have 5 seasons to guide Den Bosch as far as you can. Points will be as follows:

+ Points

Automactic Promotion: 2 points

Promotion via Play-offs: 1 point

Cup Wins (non Euro): 4 points

UEFA Cup win: 10 points

Champions League win: 15 points

Premier Division Title: 4 points

Relegation: -2 points

Complete by: 15th May 2006, about a week and a half. If you can submit before then, by all means please do.

Otherwise have fun guys, and be honest and don't cheat icon_razz.gif. Once you've sent me your save game (to hammers_till_i_die at hotmail.com) you can't enter anymore.

Any questions or banter, dont hesitate to post in this thread. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LeedsUnitedFan2:

the save we email - I take it it needs to be the day of the end of season update June 2010, just before the update actually happens? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes please.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ben Mc.:

Finished 2nd in the 2nd division in season 2 but the crappy promotion system theyve got means im still stuck down there for another year grr. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate the promotion rules in Holland, bizzare.

Did anyone manage to win the league in this challenge?

I started a game with Go Ahead Eagles in the dutch first division and got promoted through the play offs first season but after 3 years in the top flight I keep coming 3rd or 4th

Did win the Euro cup though but seem to be stuck in a rut and not getting any closer to Ajax!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by richieh:

Ive only just noticed this

When have i got to to play or should i wait for the next challenge?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Deadline was 15th May (see earlier post), so you could just wait for next challenge, although if you want you could do the first one for fun.

• 2 weeks later...

seeing as this thread is falling by the wayside with no new

challenge in a long time and no post from ParisHiltonsLover

despite him posting on other forums, does anyone else

fancy taking over or starting a new thread but with the

same idea of different challenges being set every fortnight

or whatever?

Archived