Big Score woooooo!!

Hey, im new to this forum! But at the moment i playing on FM on my laptop as Madrid! Ive just this minute finished creating a tactic which took over 5 hours of work to do!! So i thought i should give it a go against a quality european team. So i chose Chelsea as my oppenents in a friendly! And, well i take it the tactics worked lol icon_biggrin.gif

i have a picture with the score on it, but i don't know how to load it up, anyone tell me??

Hey, im new to this forum! But at the moment i playing on FM on my laptop as Madrid! Ive just this minute finished creating a tactic which took over 5 hours of work to do!! So i thought i should give it a go against a quality european team. So i chose Chelsea as my oppenents in a friendly! And, well i take it the tactics worked lol icon_biggrin.gif

i have a picture with the score on it, but i don't know how to load it up, anyone tell me??

Welcome to the forum icon_smile.gif

How to Post a Screenshot

While in FM, press the 'Prt Sc' button (usually next to F12 on your keyboard).

Open an image editing program such as Paint and paste the image

Save the file as a JPEG

Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Photobucket or Imageshack

Post the direct Url to the image here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Baggies Barmy Army:

woooooooooooooooooo icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

it worked thank you people </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So how did you arrange that score?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Baggies Barmy Army:

i have a picture with the score on it, but i don't know how to load it up, anyone tell me?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yknow I never read all this at the start, but now I have - what a load of lies! Lol. You expect us to believe this story? How old are you. Seriously.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">lol true i had this bug in one of my matches i lost 37-1 (i scored lol it was hilarious) but i thought SI fixed it for fm08 coz i havn't had it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha i don't even want to start guessin how u managed to score. But yeh as stdan said this looks likes its 07 so i'm guessin it was either that or he's gone for the managin both clubs jobby.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fattyg:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">lol true i had this bug in one of my matches i lost 37-1 (i scored lol it was hilarious) but i thought SI fixed it for fm08 coz i havn't had it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha i don't even want to start guessin how u managed to score. But yeh as stdan said this looks likes its 07 so i'm guessin it was either that or he's gone for the managin both clubs jobby. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, poor guy has spend ages building a tactic only to fall victim to a bug. icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> the 'no opposition players' thing has happened on fm08. there were threads made before 8.0.2. came out. never happened in my game, personally. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> i have never experienced in 08 but in 07 i just had to watch the match as it hilarious and the other team randomly lose the ball and wen i scored it came up something like !@3h^"! scores. lol

no lol - not lies at all!! icon_mad.gif

and yes ive got alot of evidence including the staff list!

so here it is .... (by the way any thing else i can show you too prove it???)

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The player stats for the game, would prove a bug i believe.

no lol - not lies at all!! icon_mad.gif

and yes ive got alot of evidence including the staff list!

so here it is .... (by the way any thing else i can show you too prove it???)

FM.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fine, whatever you want. You're the best manager in the world. Ever.

ohhhhhhhhhh do us a favour and shut up SWaRFeGa!

wish i neva but htis on now - didnt know it would corse quit a stir! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've yet to accept it's a glitch!! We're expected to believe this score is because you spent "five hours creating a tactic". How about throwing a little something our way?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tommy 'the red' Howard:

Is it just me or is the chelsea staff screen over a month after the 34-0 game. Nice try though...And whats to stop you loading up another game and putting the screenies from that and making them into false prove for your cheating. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It seems perfectly logical that in the time since he first started the thread, that he's progressed a month or so, i'm still pretty sure this is the no players bug.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by trekman:

Are you using the 8.0.2 patch? If so post the tactic so others can try it out. Have so say it sounds a bit suspect to me. Possibly a bug. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not FM08

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by trekman:

Are you using the 8.0.2 patch? If so post the tactic so others can try it out. Have so say it sounds a bit suspect to me. Possibly a bug. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not FM08 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought that was discovered in the first few posts?

listen people - if i knew it would cause a stir i wouldn't have bothered!

and yes so it is maybe because im playing on my madrid season know and someone just asked me too print screen their staff list (so i did!) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you please end all this speculation? :p

Can you go to your fixtures list, choose the Chelsea game, and post a screen shot of the play ratings for that game.

lmao indeed icon_wink.gif

but im not trying to get at some people, ive just got all the evidence needed to back this up!

as from all the printed screens - there was no bug or no cheating, just a good tactic and very good score line!

so i dont no how now poeple cannot believe me - if not then ask for anyting and ill prove it icon_biggrin.gif

lmao indeed icon_wink.gif

but im not trying to get at some people, ive just got all the evidence needed to back this up!

as from all the printed screens - there was no bug or no cheating, just a good tactic and very good score line!

so i dont no how now poeple cannot believe me - if not then ask for anyting and ill prove it icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can post all the proof you like, it's still too unrealistic to believe. You won't convince me. Sorry!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">fattyg this was just a one off mate - so i thought id share it with the rest of you fm gamers (but looking back at this topic it turned out to be world war 3 lol) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol it can be, anything such as this is treated with suspicion. To be fair i was suspicious when you first posted it but your evidences appears to back it up so fair play. Good luck with you game icon14.gif

Archived